Thursday, December 28, 2006

Going out around Christmastime

Christmastime is usualy when people stay home with loved ones. It's tradition, which is a big word for something you do over and over again because nothing better has occured to you. This year, I decided to buck tradition and stay home in LA alone - with friends. I can't talk much about what might have gone on over Christmas weekend, but I can tell you that Dorian Grey would have been as green as his carnation with envy. In fact, this posting must be cut short so that I can get ready to go to Fubar with a small group of my fellow tradition-bucking buckos. Lets talk more about tradition when I get back.


For those of you searching the archive, this is the first posting on this blog. Thanks for visiting. Y'all come back soon.

No comments: